Do you have a toothache that continues to bother you? Do you feel like it is getting better or worse? The most common cause for an actual toothache is damage to your pulp within the root of a tooth. If the pulp is damaged, it could lead to more serious problems, including infection and tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth enamel loss
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment