Do you have a toothache that continues to bother you? Do you feel like it is getting better or worse? The most common cause for an actual toothache is damage to your pulp within the root of a tooth. If the pulp is damaged, it could lead to more serious problems, including infection and tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth enamel loss
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!