Do you have a toothache that continues to bother you? Do you feel like it is getting better or worse? The most common cause for an actual toothache is damage to your pulp within the root of a tooth. If the pulp is damaged, it could lead to more serious problems, including infection and tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth enamel loss
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February