Are you beginning to show signs of gingivitis? As gingivitis progresses, it can lead to a more serious condition called periodontal disease, also known as gum disease. If left untreated, gum disease can cause irreversible tooth loss. wants to keep your smile lasting for many years, and offer the following list of common risks for… Read more »
Posts Tagged: saliva flow
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!