Losing multiple teeth in one part of your mouth to decay or extraction can cause any number of complications. Beyond impairing your ability to chew food, it can also affect your outward appearance and limit your quality of life. To address a problem like this, your dentist, Dr. , might recommend a custom fitted partial… Read more »
Posts Tagged: partial
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!