Do you have a toothache that continues to bother you? Do you feel like it is getting better or worse? The most common cause for an actual toothache is damage to your pulp within the root of a tooth. If the pulp is damaged, it could lead to more serious problems, including infection and tooth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: infection
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!