An imperfect tooth in your smile can leave you feeling self-conscious in social settings. Fortunately, the appearance of a single tooth can usually be improved by having Dr. install a porcelain crown. Dr. will first want to examine the tooth, to assess its overall health. This often includes taking a few X-rays to make sure… Read more »
Posts Tagged: improving smile
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week