An imperfect tooth in your smile can leave you feeling self-conscious in social settings. Fortunately, the appearance of a single tooth can usually be improved by having Dr. install a porcelain crown. Dr. will first want to examine the tooth, to assess its overall health. This often includes taking a few X-rays to make sure… Read more »
Posts Tagged: improving smile
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!