If you have avoided your routine dental checkups, it’s possible for what was once a small cavity to grow exponentially in size. As the tooth decay spreads it could severely compromise the structural integrity of the tooth. It could even lead to a severe fracture, an infected root, dental abscess, or the total loss of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: extracted tooth
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week