If you have avoided your routine dental checkups, it’s possible for what was once a small cavity to grow exponentially in size. As the tooth decay spreads it could severely compromise the structural integrity of the tooth. It could even lead to a severe fracture, an infected root, dental abscess, or the total loss of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: extracted tooth
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!