Losing multiple teeth in one part of your mouth to decay or extraction can cause any number of complications. Beyond impairing your ability to chew food, it can also affect your outward appearance and limit your quality of life. To address a problem like this, your dentist, Dr. , might recommend a custom fitted partial… Read more »
Posts Tagged: denture adhesive
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February