An imperfect tooth in your smile can leave you feeling self-conscious in social settings. Fortunately, the appearance of a single tooth can usually be improved by having Dr. install a porcelain crown. Dr. will first want to examine the tooth, to assess its overall health. This often includes taking a few X-rays to make sure… Read more »
Posts Tagged: cosmetic crown
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!