If you looked at your tooth enamel under a powerful microscope, you would see that the surface is made up of microscopic pores that can trap dark particles. As time passes, these particles can settle deeper and deeper into the tooth enamel to cause stubborn stains. Rather than live with the social awkwardness of a… Read more »
Posts Tagged: whitening toothpaste
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week