There’s one word that makes people wince even more than phrases like “Monday morning” or “income taxes,” and that word is “toothache.” But what is a toothache, exactly? And what causes a toothache? Simply put, a toothache is pain in or around a tooth. And you may know from sad experience that a toothache can… Read more »
Posts Tagged: what causes a toothache
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!