A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. At , we provide tooth-colored, cosmetic dental crowns. Dr. may recommend a dental crown in , , to: – Hold a weak tooth together and strengthen it – Restore a tooth that has broken… Read more »
Posts Tagged: weak tooth
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!