Do you ever wonder what you’ll need to do to keep your teeth healthy and strong? You probably know that it’s important for you to brush and floss every day. Similarly, you’ve probably been told that you need to visit our dentist regularly—typically once every six months or so. These cleanings are important because they… Read more »
Posts Tagged: untreated
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!