Congratulations on your new baby! This is an exciting time in your life, and can also be somewhat difficult for you and your baby as his teeth erupt. A teething baby is often a fussy baby, which may also cause distress for mom and dad. Here are some things you can expect from the time your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: toothbrush bristle
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!