There’s one word that makes people wince even more than phrases like “Monday morning” or “income taxes,” and that word is “toothache.” But what is a toothache, exactly? And what causes a toothache? Simply put, a toothache is pain in or around a tooth. And you may know from sad experience that a toothache can… Read more »
Posts Tagged: toothaches
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!