Congratulations on your new baby! This is an exciting time in your life, and can also be somewhat difficult for you and your baby as his teeth erupt. A teething baby is often a fussy baby, which may also cause distress for mom and dad. Here are some things you can expect from the time your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth root
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment