Did you know that staying hydrated while you’re sick can also improve your health? It’s true because liquids will help keep your mouth fresh and clean by washing my harmful acids and eliminating or lowering your risk for dry mouth. Various foods and medications may contribute to dry mouth, so exercise caution when taking any… Read more »
Posts Tagged: tooth enamel
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!