When dental implants first appeared in the oral healthcare scene, they were primarily used to replace a single missing tooth. Over the course of the past two decades, dental implant technology has continued to evolve. Now, dental implants can be used to mount a dental bridge so you can restore multiple teeth. When first placing… Read more »
Posts Tagged: temporary crown
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!