Did you know that staying hydrated while you’re sick can also improve your health? It’s true because liquids will help keep your mouth fresh and clean by washing my harmful acids and eliminating or lowering your risk for dry mouth. Various foods and medications may contribute to dry mouth, so exercise caution when taking any… Read more »
Posts Tagged: symptoms
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!