You probably know that it’s extremely important to brush and floss every day, but do you know what’s in your toothpaste? Your toothpaste is made with abrasive agents to remove plaque, flavorings, humectants to keep your smile moist, thickeners to keep ideal texture, and often fluoride to strengthen teeth. While knowing what’s inside your toothpaste… Read more »
Posts Tagged: symptom
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!