If you have recently undergone a tooth extraction, or if you plan on having an extraction in the future, it is important to plan ahead to ensure your recovery process has the best chance of success in as little time as possible. If you are a smoker, you should give up the bad habit immediately…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: swelling
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!