Do you know what the differences between a tooth abscess and a tooth infection are? Would you be surprised to learn that many individuals confuse the two treatments? While they share some similarities, there are also significant differences. As you know, your body can usually fight off infections well. However, because blood doesn’t flow to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: strong
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week