Did you have one too many chocolates at your family holiday party? Does your toothache with pain? If so, our dental team has some beneficial tips that will help you avoid having that feeling ever again. To avoid toothaches, we encourage you to do the following things: –Keep up on oral hygiene: Brush your teeth… Read more »
Posts Tagged: soft-bristled toothbrush
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!