Gum disease is a common issue among American adults–in fact, about half of us have this disease. One of the common signs of gum disease is gum recession, which can cause additional dental problems if it becomes advanced. However, there are multiple signs of developing gum recession that can give you fair warning. It’s important… Read more »
Posts Tagged: signs of developing gum recession
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!