Congratulations on your new baby! This is an exciting time in your life, and can also be somewhat difficult for you and your baby as his teeth erupt. A teething baby is often a fussy baby, which may also cause distress for mom and dad. Here are some things you can expect from the time your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: secondary teeth
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week