A tooth that has been severely fractured by a fall or blow to the face, can cause a lot of pain and compromise the function of your mouth. Even though there might not be any tooth decay in the damaged tooth it still has the potential to cause some serious problems for your oral health…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: root canal
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week