You probably know that it’s extremely important to brush and floss every day, but do you know what’s in your toothpaste? Your toothpaste is made with abrasive agents to remove plaque, flavorings, humectants to keep your smile moist, thickeners to keep ideal texture, and often fluoride to strengthen teeth. While knowing what’s inside your toothpaste… Read more »
Posts Tagged: respiratory
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!