What are dental sealants? Dental sealants are a plastic coating that is painted onto the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to shield them from decay. Am I a candidate for dental sealants? Children generally have dental sealants placed as their molars and premolars grow in. However, adults can also benefit from dental sealants placed… Read more »
Posts Tagged: preventive dentistry
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!