What are dental sealants? Dental sealants are a plastic coating that is painted onto the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to shield them from decay. Am I a candidate for dental sealants? Children generally have dental sealants placed as their molars and premolars grow in. However, adults can also benefit from dental sealants placed… Read more »
Posts Tagged: preventive dentistry
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment