At , we are concerned with the health of your entire mouth. While this obviously includes providing comprehensive care for your teeth, it involves your gums and soft tissues as well. And the periodontal care we provide is mainly focused on preventing problems. Periodontal (or gum) disease is one of the most common oral health… Read more »
Posts Tagged: preventing gum disease
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February