Dental hygiene is often easily looked-over as most of its problems are not evident anywhere but inside your mouth. However, according to Susan Karabin, DDS, “Gum disease produces a bleeding, infected wound that’s the equivalent in size to the palms of both your hands.” If one were to develop a serious infection on a limb… Read more »
Posts Tagged: osteoporosis
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!