Dental hygiene is often easily looked-over as most of its problems are not evident anywhere but inside your mouth. However, according to Susan Karabin, DDS, “Gum disease produces a bleeding, infected wound that’s the equivalent in size to the palms of both your hands.” If one were to develop a serious infection on a limb… Read more »
Posts Tagged: osteoporosis
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week