Your tongue is arguably the most agile part of your mouth. It plays a wide variety of roles in your basic oral function. When chewing it helps move food material in your mouth to be broken down efficiently for safe swallowing. Your tongue is also used to help make a variety of sounds when you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: oral trauma
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!