Teeth grinding often occurs with children, especially while they sleep. Speak with your dentist if you are worried about your child’s teeth grinding or clenching (also known as bruxism). Here are a few facts about bruxism in children that may help you understand it better. Bruxism isn’t unusual. It happens with 15-30% of children. You… Read more »
Posts Tagged: mouth guard
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!