Teeth grinding often occurs with children, especially while they sleep. Speak with your dentist if you are worried about your child’s teeth grinding or clenching (also known as bruxism). Here are a few facts about bruxism in children that may help you understand it better. Bruxism isn’t unusual. It happens with 15-30% of children. You… Read more »
Posts Tagged: kids
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week