Teeth grinding often occurs with children, especially while they sleep. Speak with your dentist if you are worried about your child’s teeth grinding or clenching (also known as bruxism). Here are a few facts about bruxism in children that may help you understand it better. Bruxism isn’t unusual. It happens with 15-30% of children. You… Read more »
Posts Tagged: kid
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!