Teeth grinding often occurs with children, especially while they sleep. Speak with your dentist if you are worried about your child’s teeth grinding or clenching (also known as bruxism). Here are a few facts about bruxism in children that may help you understand it better. Bruxism isn’t unusual. It happens with 15-30% of children. You… Read more »
Posts Tagged: irritation
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!