You probably know that it’s extremely important to brush and floss every day, but do you know what’s in your toothpaste? Your toothpaste is made with abrasive agents to remove plaque, flavorings, humectants to keep your smile moist, thickeners to keep ideal texture, and often fluoride to strengthen teeth. While knowing what’s inside your toothpaste… Read more »
Posts Tagged: irritated
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week