You probably know that it’s extremely important to brush and floss every day, but do you know what’s in your toothpaste? Your toothpaste is made with abrasive agents to remove plaque, flavorings, humectants to keep your smile moist, thickeners to keep ideal texture, and often fluoride to strengthen teeth. While knowing what’s inside your toothpaste… Read more »
Posts Tagged: inflamed
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!