Dental crowns can be a nifty way of protecting a tooth that had a bad run-in with some decay or such. However, what should you do if it takes a leave of absence and ends up on the floor or even lost? As always, the dentist can help you put it back on, or get… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fallen-out dental crown
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!