Ideally, each of your teeth should meet up with their partner in your bite pattern for maximum efficiency and the required degree of contact to bite and chew food. Uncorrected alignment issues with two or more teeth can cause excessive wear and tear. In time, this tooth enamel attrition can compromise a tooth. While the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: enamel attrition
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week