Is your baby drooling more than normal. Is your little one struggling to eat? Do his or her gums seem sore? If so, he or she could be teething. If this is the case, there are many things you can do. Some of our suggestions include: Cool Gums: Try giving your baby something cool to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: diarrhea
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week