When dental implants first appeared in the oral healthcare scene, they were primarily used to replace a single missing tooth. Over the course of the past two decades, dental implant technology has continued to evolve. Now, dental implants can be used to mount a dental bridge so you can restore multiple teeth. When first placing… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental implants
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week