Let’s be honest: you probably don’t like coming to see the dentist. Most people don’t. But some actively put off coming due to a dental phobia or anxiety. Many people have deep fears about pain that stem from an earlier dental experience. Others fear injections and needles, or potential side effects of anesthesia. Whatever the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dental anxiety
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!