A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. At , we provide tooth-colored, cosmetic dental crowns. Dr. may recommend a dental crown in , , to: – Hold a weak tooth together and strengthen it – Restore a tooth that has broken… Read more »
Posts Tagged: decayed tooth
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!
- Thanking You and Your Families This Season
- Protect Your Family’s Smiles During Spooky Season!
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!