A tooth that has been severely fractured by a fall or blow to the face, can cause a lot of pain and compromise the function of your mouth. Even though there might not be any tooth decay in the damaged tooth it still has the potential to cause some serious problems for your oral health…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: damaged tooth crown
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!