Teeth grinding often occurs with children, especially while they sleep. Speak with your dentist if you are worried about your child’s teeth grinding or clenching (also known as bruxism). Here are a few facts about bruxism in children that may help you understand it better. Bruxism isn’t unusual. It happens with 15-30% of children. You… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bruxism
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!