After a tooth extraction, it may take a few days for the swelling to subside and for life to return to normal; however, while waiting to recover, there are some important steps to preventing a condition called dry socket. You may be wondering what dry socket is and why it is important to prevent the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: blood clot
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Celebrate National Fresh Breath Day With These Breath Enhancing Tips!
- What Happens to Your Health and Smile When Putting Off Your Biannual Dental Cleanings and Exams?
- Smile With Us on National Smile Power Day on June 15th!
- Graduation and Wedding Days Are the Perfect Occasion to Whitening Your Smile!