If you have recently undergone a tooth extraction, or if you plan on having an extraction in the future, it is important to plan ahead to ensure your recovery process has the best chance of success in as little time as possible. If you are a smoker, you should give up the bad habit immediately…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: anesthesia
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment