If you play sports—or if your child plays sports—you probably know how important it is to wear a mouthguard. A custom mouthguard can protect your falling out, cracking, and chipping. Your dentist can even create a custom mouthguard that will offer you more comfort and protection. But, aside from the risk of damaging your teeth,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: acid
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week