A tooth that has been severely fractured by a fall or blow to the face, can cause a lot of pain and compromise the function of your mouth. Even though there might not be any tooth decay in the damaged tooth it still has the potential to cause some serious problems for your oral health…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: abutment
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!