You probably know that it’s extremely important to brush and floss every day, but do you know what’s in your toothpaste? Your toothpaste is made with abrasive agents to remove plaque, flavorings, humectants to keep your smile moist, thickeners to keep ideal texture, and often fluoride to strengthen teeth. While knowing what’s inside your toothpaste… Read more »
Posts Tagged: abrasive agent
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
- Protect Your Smile From Dental Trauma During the Holidays!