Have you considered an orthodontics treatment to straighten your teeth? One of the most popular services to come out of orthodontics is the Invisalign® clear aligner system. It is designed from a thermoplastic material that is nearly invisible in structure and can be modified and replaced over the course of your treatment. If you are looking to improve your smile for the New Year and provide a boost to your self-esteem, Invisalign can set you on the right path.
Are you ready for an Invisalign clear aligner system? Here are some benefits to consider:
- Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign. Cleaning your teeth is much easier when they are straightened correctly.
- Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
- No food restrictions or diet is necessary with Invisalign. The aligners can be removed before eating.
- Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our team at Chicago Osteopathic Hospital Dental Clinic PC, thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
- There are no metals or wires involved with Invisalign, as the system consists of a patented thermoplastic material designed with safety and comfort in mind.
Invisalign can be used for a host of oral ailments including:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth
- Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. William Wilson, Dr. Gary Wegmann, and Dr. Daniel Choo at our office in Chicago, Illinois, by calling our team at 773-947-4665. Take the time to Invisalign your smile!